There are a number of things I’ve been trying to work on in the last month or so. I’ve been so quiet on here and even on social media.. but I had to take ten minutes right now (like literally decided two minutes ago) to just get out what’s on my mind. These are the things I’ve been thinking about non-stop, which will hopefully get me moving forward in all kinds of good ways before the holidays creep up on me.
- how to self regenerate and eventually become so good, it will only take an hour or two to feel balanced
- how to apply things I learn in one workplace and apply them to the other areas of my life, like my art and my physical health
- how to stop complaining/lamenting/resigning and just work on proactive solutions
- how to stay connected and discern which connections are worth investing energy in
- how to take risks and stop caring what everyone else thinks
Wish me luck! I gotta go get ready for work now…